- Burna Boy – Behind Barz (Freestyle)
- Reminisce – Burushaga (Prod. By B.Banks)
- Au-Pro – Kweka
- Junior Boy – My Vibe (Prod. By Shocker)
- Peruzzi Ft. Davido – Twisted
You can successfully create an eye-pleasing interior design and a comfortable environment for your family even in the most mediocre apartment!
In such matters we are usually assisted by specialists of architectural and design companies. However, you can do a lot in creating the right interior yourself and with the help of these secrets!
Find the lowest prices among the online Houses For Sale apartsalenigeria.com offers!
#1 Nigerian online-marketplace, offers you the perfect solution for daily online shopping: a huge number of offers of goods and services from real people from all over the country, a quick search with filters, the ability to buy a product at the best online price and guaranteed protection against fraud!
The main component of any successful interior is a competent functional solution. Achieve comfort with the right zoning and functional arrangement of furniture and equipment.
Hierarchy Of Objects
The number of dominant elements in the composition of the room should be limited. The rest of the objects should emphasize the importance of the dominant ones by their location, shape and color!
The Quality Of Space
Enlarge the space of the apartment, creating the illusion of roominess and freedom:
• change the proportions of space, distracting attention from its flaws with the help of color, texture and pattern of finishing materials;
• create additional space by applying glossy, smooth surfaces since they provide maximum light reflection;
• carefully consider the lighting of rooms, combining different light sources;
• use built-in furniture for storing things, non-traditional items, like a hollow wheeled puff chair, a picturesque chest, a basket or an old suitcase – any attractive decor elements!
• Don’t buy too many items of furniture;
• items should be scaled to the proportions of the room and feature simple, regular geometric shapes;
• use in-built furniture.
The windows should be functional, protect the house from overheating or cold, other people’s curious glances and emphasize the overall style of the interior.
If the view from the window isn’t that great, put a patterned, toned, matte, textured, stained glass, or smart glass. Or use the window as a mini-greenhouse, arranging the transparent shelves for plants along the entire height of the windows.
Think about what you have just read, and then you will not just “make renovations”, but create a special, harmonious space for life that reflects your tastes and preferences!
162 total views, 3 views today
For Music Promotion or You have Gist / News to update us kindly Call or Whatsapp; +2348086951007/BBM:D8B6C31C or Email us: Info@toorugged.net